Disposable X Ray Abdominal Compress
All the details of this product you have examined can be found in the description section below.
If you wish, you can browse other products by clicking on products from the menu. To contact us immediately email@example.com you can email this address. Our team will reach you as soon as possible.
- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
DISPOSABLE X-RAY ABDOMINAL COMPRESS
Size: 45×45 (when it is open)
Material: Spunlace (nonwoven) , three layers sealed with ultrasonic, no seams
– Increased suction capacity and endurance.
-Soft and spongy.
– It leaves no fiber and no parthecules.
– It has a high wetness and is not damaged when squeezed.
– It can be both wet and dry. It does not form lumps when wet.
– Radioactive detectable thread /
– There are no stitches on the product. / ultrasonic seamless.
Yarn Features: Polypropylene. Polyester with 60% barium sulfate
-Suitable for steam sterilization. It can be sterilized with ethylene oxide. It won’t break when washed.
– The XR rope is combined with convoluted ultrasonic between the products.
– The product is nonsterile and delivered in nonsterile packaging.
– It contains all applicable norms. You can see Below:
EN ISO 13485:2012 ; EN ISO 9001:2008 ; EN 980:2008 ; EN 1041+A1:2013 ; EN ISO 11737-1:2006 ; EN 1644-1:1997 ; EN 1644-2:2000 ; ISO 9073-1:1989 ; ISO 9073-3:1989 ; ISO 9073-6:2000 ; ISO 9073-10:2003 ; EN ISO 10993-1:2009 ; EN ISO 10993-1/AC:2010 ; EN ISO 10993-5:2009, EN ISO 10993-18:2009 ; ISO 16142-1:2016 ; EN ISO 15 223-1:2016
– Biological evaluation of medical devices: ISO 10993
– Risk management of medical devices: EN ISO 14971
– Clinical Evaluation Of Medical Devices: MEDDEV 2.7.1 (tested)
– Test methods of non woven compresses for medical use
Part 1 Non woven fabrics used in compresses production
Part 2 Manufactured compresses / 2000.
-EC Agreement Certificates 93/42/EEC.
-REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals.)
- No ratings found yet!